Abstract Clocks Abstract Clocks

brilliant!

Excellent! Absolutely excellent! Bravo my good sir, you have done well with this, I NOMINATE THIS AS FLASH OF THE YEAR!

Frenzy responds:

Thank you my good sir.

~ Z

The ALL Sprites Collab The ALL Sprites Collab

good job

Good job with this one man, really enjoyed watching it. One thing that I really liked was the homur, i found this whole flash to be pretty funny, another thing I liked a lot was the good voice acting, which was in very good quality and sounded great, good job.

The sprites in this one were good, not your average boring unmoving sprites but lively animated ones that really looked very well done, good job with that.

The audio was good, the sound affects sounded very cool and in good quality, and like I said the voice acting was great as well.

Good job here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :D

Super Mario Invaded pt.2 Super Mario Invaded pt.2

Finished it off well

I have to say that I liked this second half of your sprite movie more than I liked the first, it seems like you spent a lot more time on this half to develop the characters and make the storyline more interesting.

The audio was good, again it would have been nice if you had added some oice acting to give the characters some spoken dialogue, but other than that the sound affects were good and in very good quality.

Better job with this one man, 4/5 from me, good job! :)

sleeeeep responds:

i dont think ill give voice acting to these characters simply because it doesnt seem like this movies kinda style. but who knows maybe ill try a few out in testing.
again thank you for reviewing

Super Mario Invaded Super Mario Invaded

stale concept

If there was one major problem with this one, it would have to be the stale concept, I feel like I've seen Mario sprites done a million times and after a while it becomes boring and stale.

The storyline was pretty stale as well, nothing in this flash was really interesting and made me want to watch all the way through.

The audio was good, the sound affects were in good quality and sounded very well done, it would have been better if you would have added some voice acting to it to give the characters some dialogue, which would have made it more interesting.

Wasn;t a big fan of this one man, 2/5 from me, try better next time. :)

sleeeeep responds:

i do agree that mario or sonic is the majority of spirite movie on NG. BUT im trying to do something here thats not like the rest of the series. You wont see mario flying, blasting kamehameha's or anything like that. Thanks for reviewing

Spread His Wings Spread His Wings

Pretty good

Good job with this one man, really enjoyed watching it. The animation was good, very well done and well thought out, the colors were good as well, very bright and vibrant, really made the flash nice to look at.

The audio sounded good as well, Sonofkirk did a very good job with the voices, really sounded good.

Good job here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

Insanimation responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed sonofkirk's first venture into the world of voice acting.

Zimmi EP 1 Zimmi EP 1

Looked Great

Excellent job with this one man, really enjoyed watching it for many reasons, one being the excellent animation, everything in this flash looked great, all was very crisp and vibrant, I also liked your excellent use of watered down colors such as the light pinks and light grass greens, that really made everything look very eye-pleasing, good job with that.

The story was good, it seemed a bit boring in the beginning, it seemed like a fairy tale of sorts, but once the green worm (I forgot his name) got eaten the story became very interesting and kept me wondering what was going to happen next, excellent job with that.

The voiceover work was good as well, the narrator sounded good and the quality of what he was saying was very as well, good job with that.

Outstanding work here man, 5/5 from me, keep up thje excellent work! :D

Rutger responds:

Thanks dude :D
The green dude's name is Whokko.

10 Reasons 10 Reasons

Good job

Good job with this one man, really liked watching it. Though I really liked the plot twist you added with the narrator getting shot to death by an anonymous old man, never saw it coming, especially since the flash is called 10 reasons and you killed off the narrator at 4, lol, good job with that.

The animation was good here as well, not the best animation I've seen, but it still seemed like you put a lot of effort into animating this one, good job.

The audio sounded good as well, the voiceovers were in good quality and sounded well done, really liked this.

Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :D

HolyKonni responds:

Why thank you sire!

HolyKonni's Demo Reel 09 HolyKonni's Demo Reel 09

Pretty Good

Good job with this one bro, really enjoyed watching it. Though I really loved the Audio, which really seemed to fit in with what was going on in the flash, and it sounded cool as well, good job with that.

The animation here was ok, some of it better than others, like the people, they looked good, however in one scene you just put pictures of dogs and had the pictures move around, that didnt look good. It was kind of hit or miss with this category in your flash, you did a good job overall however.

If I had one problem with this one it would be that it ended to abruptly, almost like a Sopranos-esque ending, I think you could have made it better if it were to gradually fade out. Try that for your next one.

Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the great work! :)

HolyKonni responds:

Thanks!

Fathers Day Tribute Fathers Day Tribute

Not very interesting

I know you said the flash wasnt suppose to have a plot, but a flash without a plot isnt very interesting, in fact, it was boring almost, next time I would suggest that you keep the content of the flash, throwing a target, but make it a game, I would have had a lot more fun if this were a game where you threw a target, not a movie where a guy throws a target and everytime you watch it it ends the same way, 600,000 or so meters.

Your drawing style in this seemed a bit sloppy to me, almost looked rushed. Next time try and take more time to work out your images to make them more crisp and vibrant.

The audio was probably the only thing that I had no problem with in this one, it sounded very good, and was in great quality, don't change anything with the Audio.

Better luck next time, 1/5 from me man.

naronic responds:

2 outa 10 Jeez... thanks for the review anyway

gesture drawing is my forte

:The Mole: :The Mole:

Good job

Good job with this one man, really enjoyed watching it. Though my favorite part of the flash was the writing, which had great meter, and with a graet piano playing along with the tempo of the writing, it sounded even better, great job with that.

The animation was good, like you said it isnt the best animation ever, but it still looked very well done.

The plot was good as well, a bit stale at the beginning, but it got more interesting and humorous later in the flash, good job with that.

Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

blackcat2000 responds:

Yay for actually trying to plan out a flash =P
I have around 4 versions of the song (not including the total failures) where they were just that slight bit off tempo and I had to redo them. Urgh.
I think part of it being more interesting is when I decide to kick myself into making something that isn't necessarily easy to animate, as I tended to slip into in the beginning, as it is infinitely easier to keep a relatively static picture on the screen for a few seconds than to animate 11 moles getting plowed through by Molus.
Glad you liked it, thanks for the review! =D