The Shark Dossier The Shark Dossier

pretty useless

I dont really understand the purpose of this flash, I mean if there is no movie in it then why bother having it here, I clicked watch the film and it just redirected me to another submission of yours on ng containing the film, all I'm saying is that making this whole big menu for the flash movie and not even having it in this flash is a bit useless dont you think?

Anyway the menu's looked nice atleast, good colors and whatnot, I guess it served its purpose as a menu.

There was no audio so nothing I cans any about that other than it would have been nice to add a little elevator music or something to add to the atmosphere of the menu.

Anyway I really kind of felt this flash to have no purpose, so with that said I'm going to give it a 0/5, next time make a menu and add a flash movie to it and I will definitely score higher. :)

.·´¯`·-> Review Request Club <-·´¯`·.

Celx-Requin responds:

Hello,

I made this so as I release new sessions, people can see what order they are supposed to be viewed in (since the shark films don't have part 1,2,3 in there titles).

I'm planning on making this a massive series, so I uploaded this so people interested in following the series in chronological order can.

When another session is done, and this is updated you should understand what I am doing.

Anyway thanks for the review,
~ Celx

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

funny

Good job with this one man, kind of liked how you made a very old and stale concept kind of fun and funny. In fact, my favorite part about this flash was the humor, the buttom seemed very funny, in fact, I read every single thing the button said because it was so funny, some parts even making you chuckle, good job with that.

Like I said, this is a very old concept that I've seen done dozens of times, though you seemed to make it more interesting, adding new buttons, and even scaring me to death with a screamer of sorts at the end, which is something that I havent seen in other button click flashes, good job.

The audio was good, the elevator type music that played whenever the "Technical Difficulty" screen showed up sounded good, and the music that played with the screamer at the end sounded great as well, good job with that.

Good job here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

.·´¯`·-> Review Request Club <-·´¯`·.

TNEJ (art collab) TNEJ (art collab)

not that great

Really wasn't a big fan of this one man, for a few reasons. One being that the artwork picked for the collab kind of sucked, even though I shouldnt be throwing stones because my art skills are crap, but no pieces of art here were even decent, nothing grabbed my attention, next time you arrange an art collab, try and arrange some well put together and well-thought-out pieces of art to give the viewer something nice to see.

The audio was good, very relaxing and pleasant to listen to, really added some nice ambiance to the flash, good job with that.

Another thing I didnt like about it was that sometimes the text bubbles were hard to read, next time make them bigger and the text less sloppy so it's legible.

Better luck next time man, 2/5 from me.

Review Request Club

GlowBricks GlowBricks

glitchy and lags

like others have said, the game has noticeable glitches, and i saw then right from the get-go, maybe update it and try and fix those, and i also noticed that it lagged a bit, which caused frustration when the platform wouldn't move and i would lose a life. Also i believe that the game controls would've been better if you could control the platform with the directional buttons on the keyboard. Other than that the game was pretty good, and it was pretty addicting. Try to improve on these things and maybe ill score higher, until then, 7/10 unfortunately.

ActionScripts Tutorial ActionScripts Tutorial

good job

as a person who knows how to use actionscript, I think this flash would be very useful to newcomers to actionscript. good job

Lap Domination Lap Domination

wow

the game needs more things on it to get your attention
and a little more tracks and car to pick from