Abstract Clocks Abstract Clocks

brilliant!

Excellent! Absolutely excellent! Bravo my good sir, you have done well with this, I NOMINATE THIS AS FLASH OF THE YEAR!

Frenzy responds:

Thank you my good sir.

~ Z

The ALL Sprites Collab The ALL Sprites Collab

good job

Good job with this one man, really enjoyed watching it. One thing that I really liked was the homur, i found this whole flash to be pretty funny, another thing I liked a lot was the good voice acting, which was in very good quality and sounded great, good job.

The sprites in this one were good, not your average boring unmoving sprites but lively animated ones that really looked very well done, good job with that.

The audio was good, the sound affects sounded very cool and in good quality, and like I said the voice acting was great as well.

Good job here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :D

Super Mario Invaded pt.2 Super Mario Invaded pt.2

Finished it off well

I have to say that I liked this second half of your sprite movie more than I liked the first, it seems like you spent a lot more time on this half to develop the characters and make the storyline more interesting.

The audio was good, again it would have been nice if you had added some oice acting to give the characters some spoken dialogue, but other than that the sound affects were good and in very good quality.

Better job with this one man, 4/5 from me, good job! :)

sleeeeep responds:

i dont think ill give voice acting to these characters simply because it doesnt seem like this movies kinda style. but who knows maybe ill try a few out in testing.
again thank you for reviewing

The Shark Dossier The Shark Dossier

pretty useless

I dont really understand the purpose of this flash, I mean if there is no movie in it then why bother having it here, I clicked watch the film and it just redirected me to another submission of yours on ng containing the film, all I'm saying is that making this whole big menu for the flash movie and not even having it in this flash is a bit useless dont you think?

Anyway the menu's looked nice atleast, good colors and whatnot, I guess it served its purpose as a menu.

There was no audio so nothing I cans any about that other than it would have been nice to add a little elevator music or something to add to the atmosphere of the menu.

Anyway I really kind of felt this flash to have no purpose, so with that said I'm going to give it a 0/5, next time make a menu and add a flash movie to it and I will definitely score higher. :)

Celx-Requin responds:

Hello,

I made this so as I release new sessions, people can see what order they are supposed to be viewed in (since the shark films don't have part 1,2,3 in there titles).

I'm planning on making this a massive series, so I uploaded this so people interested in following the series in chronological order can.

When another session is done, and this is updated you should understand what I am doing.

Anyway thanks for the review,
~ Celx

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

funny

Good job with this one man, kind of liked how you made a very old and stale concept kind of fun and funny. In fact, my favorite part about this flash was the humor, the buttom seemed very funny, in fact, I read every single thing the button said because it was so funny, some parts even making you chuckle, good job with that.

Like I said, this is a very old concept that I've seen done dozens of times, though you seemed to make it more interesting, adding new buttons, and even scaring me to death with a screamer of sorts at the end, which is something that I havent seen in other button click flashes, good job.

The audio was good, the elevator type music that played whenever the "Technical Difficulty" screen showed up sounded good, and the music that played with the screamer at the end sounded great as well, good job with that.

Good job here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

.·´¯`·-> Review Request Club <-·´¯`·.

TNEJ (art collab) TNEJ (art collab)

not that great

Really wasn't a big fan of this one man, for a few reasons. One being that the artwork picked for the collab kind of sucked, even though I shouldnt be throwing stones because my art skills are crap, but no pieces of art here were even decent, nothing grabbed my attention, next time you arrange an art collab, try and arrange some well put together and well-thought-out pieces of art to give the viewer something nice to see.

The audio was good, very relaxing and pleasant to listen to, really added some nice ambiance to the flash, good job with that.

Another thing I didnt like about it was that sometimes the text bubbles were hard to read, next time make them bigger and the text less sloppy so it's legible.

Better luck next time man, 2/5 from me.

Review Request Club

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Amazing piano

Perfect job with this song mate, really enjoyed listening to it. Though I must say that my favorite part of this song would have to be the great piano, which sounded amazing with the stringed orchestra playing in the background, great job with that. I also really liked the harmony in this piece, the pizzicato from the stringed orchestra provided a great backdrop for the melody, good job with that. Excellent work here buddy, 5/5 as usual, be sure to PM me when you put some new stuff out! :D

Gravey responds:

I agree, the piano is the best. That was the focal point for this song. The orchestral tidbits are introduced only to add some color, so to speak. I really like how the mix turned out, and I'm glad you enjoyed the song.

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

[CG]-Fusion [CG]-Fusion

loved the transitions!

Excellent work here man, I must say that this song is by far one of my favorite ones on ng! And what makes it so great are the many different varieties of music you added into this piece, all the transitions from one to the next were smooth and flowed nicely together, and even though some of these motifs were completely different, the smooth transitions made them sound great. Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, please make more soon! :DD

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thanks! It was SOOOOO hard to make all of the different genres flow so smoothly. I'm glad you appriciate my hard work! :P

[CG]-At the Gates of Hell [CG]-At the Gates of Hell

great job! :DD

excellent work with this song man, really loved it. Though I must say taht I really loved the beat here, it was very strong and brio, sounded great when played alongside the melody, nice job with that. I also liked the melody here, it sounded very strong, just like the beat, but also ear-pleasing and catchy, very nicely done. 5/5 from me man, keep it up! :D

UncleSqueezins responds:

Well, in my opinion, I think this song is crap. I just posted it for fun :P but I'm glad you like it anyway!

Belly Dancer Belly Dancer

nice

nice job, recommending for scout!

My girl =] My girl =]

good

Good job with this one man, really looked pretty good. Though I really like how well detailed you made it look, very interesting to look at whihc such nice details, good job with that.

If I had one problem with it however it would be the quality of the piece, it looked a bit sloppy and rushed almost, next time try cleaning it up by making a rough sketch first then moving onto a final piece.

Other than that good job here man, 4/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

Pyscadellic Birds Pyscadellic Birds

Excellent use of colors

Outstanding work with this one man, really loved the colors, to me they made the piece look very psychedelic and even mesmerizing, especially the vibrant red and blue, that really made the picture look vibrant and interesting, good job with that.

I also liked how you drew the birds as silhouettes, i felt that is only added to the uniqueness of the piece and made it look much more vibrant.

If there was one thing that I didnt care for so much about this piece it would be the border, to me it just felt very out of place, almost like it didnt belong here, next time try not adding a border and it would have been perfect.

Other than that excellent job with this one, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)